Wednesday 16 April 2014

Another JGMedia story


Today, after a lot of emails being sent back and forth I actaully visited the agency. On arrival I met my contact Ian Graham, the Creative Director at JGM, and he jumped straight in told me a little about what they do, what they are about. The team working at the company is around 10-12 members of staff - which were all lovely and welcoming! Ian suggested a range of dates after Easter or in the Summer time. I said that Summer would be better as I have a lot of projects going on at University (the general stresses of a 3rd year student!) and he was very accommodating, assuring me this was perfectly alright.

When visiting the studio I was welcomed with an open and airy office space, split in to sections for the account managers and directors, designers, then art workers and web designers allocated at the back, in an open plan area.

Ian said he would maintain contact over the months, keeping me informed about any updates or news.
So, hopefully more work experience on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment