Wednesday 5 March 2014

Work Experience!


On a further search for my industry context I got in to contact with an the advertising agency C21 based in Manchester through a contact. I basically emailed them to enquire about what their opinions were on students coming in to the company for experience and apprenticeships. They were very helpful with my enquiries and I managed to gain some work experience within the company which is fabulous! I will be starting on 7th April for a weeks experience within their work environment, exploring how the industry works and how this company functions on a daily basis.

I am really excited to start this placement as it will give me a better insight in to this industry, which is the route I want to take after I finish my University degree.



"it's not just bright, it's brilliant"






No comments:

Post a Comment