Friday 4 April 2014

Updated LinkedIn

Today I have been further updating my LinkedIn profile, extending my personal summary which is a small insight about myself as a designer and person. This is the first impression I will give to potential employers so it needs to be right, being continuously updated throughout my job hunt. 
I have become slightly obsessed with LinkedIn! I love the fact that you can add in your own personal skills and peers or employers can endorse these, so if you are an expert, for example at Photoshop, this will be shown on your profile as more people will endorse your top skills. 

Another section I love on here is when you are searching for jobs you can apply directly through LinkedIn, meaning no uploading of your CV as they use your profile for the application. You can search for a specific job, company, location, etc its amazing, a really useful tool to have connected to! 

A professional social media page!

No comments:

Post a Comment