Friday 25 April 2014

LinkedIn Update

Today I have been updating my LinkedIn profile again (this has become an addictive habit!) I decided to look up contacts that I had a link with, so started off by searching for employees of the JWLees Brewery, the company I work part-time for already. I have already contacted them directly via telephone and email about possible work experience within the marketing team but no response as of yet. Therefore, this time I searched for the marketing team as individual people, cutting out the “middle man”.


I added a selection of the JWLees’ team, including Andrew Ogden – Creative Designer at JWLees – with a note stating I work for the company already and I am looking for placements within design and marketing. I also added Victoria Jackson – HR Manager at the company which I hope will be an advantage as she may help with recruitment.

No comments:

Post a Comment