Tuesday 8 April 2014

2nd day on placement..

Today I started off the day by continuing with the research on creative portfolio ideas, which was useful as it gave me a couple ideas for uni!

I then had a presentation on the company's social media, what they perceive as good media and what can happen when you can not control the public's view. Social media is a good way to explore and expand your brand, expanding yourself even, but the fact that you can not control what the public think or say is a worry for every brand online.

Moving on from the presentation I then went on to some designing. A member of staff wanted a logo design creating for a Manchester joinery firm that is wanting to start up in Summer. I was given a few briefing details, name, location, job type, etc. I will be continuing with this tomorrow as did most of my research this afternoon and a couple of concept sketches.

No comments:

Post a Comment