Wednesday 12 March 2014

More work experience

In an earlier post I explained about some work experience that I will be undertaking in April with the advertising company "C21". Well more news on the work experience front I have managed to put in the pipe line some more for this summer, also in an advertising/ digital media agency. This company is based in Rawtenstall, Lancashire, which is right on my doorstep as the saying goes! The timetable for my work placement has yet to be confirmed until staff holidays are booked but I spoke to a member of the team who seemed very enthusiastic and this made me really excited! I will be using the rest of my time at University focusing on my honours project, including a lot of digital work for my campaigns and promotions so I will use this time wisely to improve my skills for these placements. 



Company: JGM Agency


"Excited for these placements is an understatement!"




JGM: Equal mix of Creative, Digital & Media

"The Complete JGM Campaign"

No comments:

Post a Comment