Thursday 27 March 2014

FINALLY.. Window display!

So, today the window finally went in!
After a lot of "um"ing and "arr"ing today about the item of clothing, positioning of mannequin etc it was finally done. My first obstacle was to attach the kimble backdrop that I put love, sweat & tears in to creating on to the wall, as I found this was a task in itself. But after this "miner" detail I was faced with another difficultly, I felt that the window had something missing! This did stop me in my tracks but I was able to beat the problem and get fully in to my window's creative flow!

Below are a selection of my own images from the shoot of my window, but these are unedited so more is yet to come! I feel, looking back at the shots, proud of what I have achieved so far and actually excited to see what the finished images will turn out like.

Close-up shot of Kimbles

Detail shot of mannequin 
Mannequin - Close up

Kimbles in focus

Head shot - mannequin

No comments:

Post a Comment