Friday 2 May 2014

Interesting Internship

While looking at jobs again today I found an internship for Trivago, the hotel price comparison website. Job title below:


Internship
Product / Content / Design

Düsseldorf, Germany

Duration of the internship: 6 months


My tasks if I was to get the position:
  • Consistently create new high-quality ideas and concepts for landing pages, our websites etc.
  • Enhance user experience, usability & functionality of our website, and our hotel information & internal tools.
  • Create new and responsive interfaces for all devices based on our brand guidelines and provide graphic elements for final implementation.
  • Design graphics and illustrations that millions of people will see.
  • Learn from and teach your international colleagues.
  • Help establish and reinforce consistent design patterns.
  • Keep up to date with the latest web design trends.

This position sounded exciting and something that was a new challenge, not only is there an opportunity to be based in another country but also how I could build up my contact list, experience another culture and expand my own knowledge and personality. 

&
Maybe, if I'm lucky, the German I learnt all them years ago back in school will come flooding back!

No comments:

Post a Comment