Sunday 4 May 2014

Finally published!

Finally published my own website! 

I am now out there, known to the world, but whether they realise this or not that is a whole other matter.

I set up my new website on 'Wix', which is a free service, easy layouts and a breeze to use. The idea is, whether you are a small business, or a lone designer (like me) their website helps you choose a template best suiting your identity.

Initially you start off with a homepage, deciding on colour schemes and layout, adding titles to promote yourself as soon as a potential client logs on to your page. The further you go on, the more advanced the site gets, changing image settings, positioning of text, alignment of images, quantity, etc. Basically, you are building yourself an online portfolio, creating an interesting site that employers will enjoy and love interacting with.

Website: Molly Kerfoot the Designer
http://mollyxx0.wix.com/watch-this-designer






Mobile version


Mobile version

Mobile version - Contact me!


All Published!

I still need to keep adding to the website, boosting my portfolio, but I am happy with the results so far! 
Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment