Thursday 16 January 2014

Within the Industry

Well today has been productive! I have been in the work mindset today, exploring the different areas of the design industry and what is out there for when I finish University in May.

Searching in the local area, looking at local companies has been interesting. You do not realise that there are little gems nestled within your local area and these could be the opportunities that  I need.

Clock Creative Design Company

Clock - Ramsbottom, Bury
Clock is a local graphic design company that I would very much like to get back in touch with. I have had an interview with them in the past, before I started University, but they gave me advice on getting my degree first before applying for jobs. They were very helpful and friendly with me and I enjoyed my interview as they gave advice for the future.

Creative Spark - Manchester






No comments:

Post a Comment