Thursday 30 January 2014

Model interiors - Round 1

Today, I feel, has been quite a productive one. Continuing my concept store interior designs by creating mock up models of each idea. Two have been put together tonight, with more planned for tomorrow! I really got in to the mini mock ups and will upload a few images tomorrow to illustrate. 10 are due for my Monday class, so I best get my craft and model making skills dusted off!! Wish me luck :)

Also the dreaded scale ruler made an appearance again but in fact I quite enjoyed its company! When you realise which scale is going to work best for the size of your model it makes the whole process much simpler, this image really helped with inputing "consumers" and scaling their size.
Scale is actually easy peasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment